Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Can I Empty Out Yet


There was a lot of poking and prodding as the medical technicians put me through the paces for my physical. Never have I had so many tests in one day but I spread out the tests in order to get them all done today. What I thought was going to turn into an all-day event; laptop, journal and reading material in tow, I was in and out like the crack of a whip. These people were so efficient and professional making my visit that much more pleasant and short. No co-pay and a discount on my parking made me think out loud, God bless you President Barak Obama. Your fortitude in getting the health bill passed makes it easier for people like me to appreciate a top notch health system. I declare that all is well, except my bladder still is not empty. The strange dream with tubes running everywhere did not correspond to the reality of my appointment. It was all relatively simple. I'm glad it's done and now I can focus on resolving any issues that might arise from the test results. All is well and now I can empty out.

No comments:

Post a Comment