Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Violent Take It By Force

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence , and the violent take it by force. Matt 11:12
Wherever you are in your walk with Christ there are some things that we must do in order to advance the kingdom. I was accused just on last night of being so engrossed in my new business that all I do is talk coffee. In my private time I spend moments with my savior. He has assured me that I am his darlin, darlin baby. He is first in my life and has bestowed upon me such an understanding of where I am in my walk right now. I can't speak for you, but I know that some incredible things are about to happen for my family and me because I understand the above scripture. "1) Jesus may have referred to a vast movement toward God... 2) Maybe the Jewish activists' expectations of God's kingdom would come through a violent overthrow of Rome and 3) entering God's kingdom takes courage, unwavering faith, determination, and endurance..." Life Application Bible. It also takes money. I identify with example three. There is a strong desire to see this thing through and be a blessing to others. I understand this is not for everyone so my prayer is that Father lead me to those who want to use this vehicle to get free.
I Am Yours In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment